More Impressions From Washington DC
Annabelle: I wish I could have spent more time in the art museum just to look at the art. I was fascinated by how vibrant the colors were. I just wanted to stare at them. For some of the paintings, every time I would look at them something new would appear.
I would like to go there and just look at the paintings and not have to write down anything. I love art, and I think that the Renaissance art that I got to see was amazing. I loved some of the paintings that had wildlife or nature in the background. Jack D.: One of my favorite parts was when we saw the Space Window. It looked very majestic and at the same time showed the bravery of our fellow Americans (Buzz Aldrin, Michael Collins, and Neil Armstrong) who brought back the stone from the Moon.
Jack V.: I think that one of my favorite parts of the National Cathedral were the stained glass windows. I loved the giant burst of color from the round window ... There were so many tapestries, stained glass windows and murals that it could have been the building of color!
Comments
Post a Comment